What can you hope for?
Every individual is unique, therefore counselling is experienced differently by everyone. These are some of the possible outcomes.
To travel on a journey towards freedom by gaining insight into patterns of destructive behaviour.
- To develop ways of challenging negative thoughts.
- To discover freedom from anger, guilt and shame.
- To enjoy freedom to be the real you.
- To be more able to explore and resolve problems.
- To bring healing and restoration from emotional pain.
- To feel happier and more optimistic.
- To enhance your well-being and your relationships.
Our Counselling Hours
Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, by appointment only.
What Fees are Charged?
The fee structure is offered on a sliding scale.
- Minimum charge: $50.00 per hour
- Maximum charge: $100.00 per hour
Please talk to the counsellor about payment. Cash only unless prior arrangements are made with your counsellor.
Where are we?
Green Pastures Counselling uses offices at Mount Pleasant Baptist Community College. The facilities at the College enable us to offer a discreet and safe environment for counselling.
Mount Pleasant Baptist Community College is located at 497 Marmion Street, Booragoon WA 6153.